RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Why does your POC sheet only show MSRP? Normally, there is a column to the right FWP (invoice). And just above PSP Month/week would be the Hold Back the FFP (Affiliate pricing) and EP (employee pricing).

Olli

·
Registered
575 Posts
Why does your POC sheet only show MSRP? Normally, there is a column to the right FWP (invoice). And just above PSP Month/week would be the Hold Back the FFP (Affiliate pricing) and EP (employee pricing).

Olli
Do you know how the FFP works?

For example, Ram has made a new partnership with the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association. Do you think that members of the NCBA could qualify for that FFP price?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm not sure about the NCBA. Perhaps there is some extra rebate entitlement. Call Ram Incentives @ 800-227-0757 and ask.

I am able to get FFP (Affiliate Pricing /Friends and Family Pricing) from joining Treadlightly.org Go to the website and join and by making a $100. contribution (Treadlightly is a 501(c) so it is tax deductible). There is a 30 day wait period before you can apply for your pin #. It really is a very simple process. FFP = invoice - 1%. In addition, you will still be eligible for all available incentives.

Olli

·
Registered
575 Posts
I'm not sure about the NCBA. Perhaps there is some extra rebate entitlement. Call Ram Incentives @ 800-227-0757 and ask.

I am able to get FFP (Affiliate Pricing /Friends and Family Pricing) from joining Treadlightly.org Go to the website and join and by making a $100. contribution (Treadlightly is a 501(c) so it is tax deductible). There is a 30 day wait period before you can apply for your pin #. It really is a very simple process. FFP = invoice - 1%. In addition, you will still be eligible for all available incentives.

Olli
Cool!

FFP is a 3 - 4 K savings off of MSRP.

Thanks for the info. I will check into it with Ram incentives.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts