RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Laramie 4x4 Crew 6'4" bed, Diesel. Dealer called today, says April 8th delivery to North Texas.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I was shocked when I got the call that mine has shipped, it sounds like ours are on the same delivery. I was told April 8th as well, supposed to land in Mesquite on April 5th. It may be earlier than those dates though, you never know.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't want mine to show up too soon, I'm closing on a house on April 7th and mortgage companies tend to freak out about any purchases just before the loan you $$$$!!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I don't want mine to show up too soon, I'm closing on a house on April 7th and mortgage companies tend to freak out about any purchases just before the loan you $$$$!!
Yep..

I remember when I bought our house... I had just gotten a new motorcycle, and my Dad gave use some $$$ for the down payment. I had to get certified letters showing the reason for the money, and that it wasn't a "Taxable" part of my income. That was 12 years ago, and I'm sure it's worse now, since the banks got in trouble for all the over-extended loans.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts