RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Dieppe, NB, Canada.

Today I ordered a Max Steel Ecodiesel STL loaded with options ( Ramboxes, Air Suspension, Sprayed Bed, STL Plus Decor, remote start, etc.....)

Hopefully I'll get it in May. I was originally looking at getting a Cummins, but I really don't tow that often and the 1500 ED is a better daily driver.

·
Registered
13,665 Posts
If delivery is close to the timetable for those of us who ordered Feb. 7th...you might get it mid-April.

Read where there were some delays after the original U.S. order period but not sure what that means for you Canadians.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hello from Dieppe, NB, Canada.

Today I ordered a Max Steel Ecodiesel STL loaded with options ( Ramboxes, Air Suspension, Sprayed Bed, STL Plus Decor, remote start, etc.....)

Hopefully I'll get it in May. I was originally looking at getting a Cummins, but I really don't tow that often and the 1500 ED is a better daily driver.
Not trying to poop on your parade but the Air Suspension and Ram-Box are both features that can expect delays. Its not a guarantee that it's going to take forever, but there's certain pieces of equipment that are causing extended waits. Please be patient, the ball is rolling!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not trying to poop on your parade but the Air Suspension and Ram-Box are both features that can expect delays. Its not a guarantee that it's going to take forever, but there's certain pieces of equipment that are causing extended waits. Please be patient, the ball is rolling!
Thanks for the poop! :D

I'm not in a big rush, I wouldn't want to get it before the snow melts around here. As long as I get it before the snow hits next winter!!! :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts