RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put down my deposit on a ecodiesel outdoorsman. Get to pick it up on Thursday night. Really hoping I made the right choice. Lol. I have never owned a diesel before so it should be a learning experince. This forum has really helped me make my decision. Thanks guys

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did not have to order it. It is the only one they have and believe it's the only one they are getting. Got it from Orangeville Chrysler

·
Registered
132 Posts
That is a great looking truck. (my opinion) love the black rims. I would get them to turn the sneakers inside out to hide the white letters though

·
Registered
214 Posts
I agree with woodsman on the letters. I ordered the same wheels on an outdoorsman and I hope my handles come black like the brochure says.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Very nice. Now I have a better idea of what to expect when mine arrives (hopefully by June). The black wheels give it a sporty, yet aggressive off road look. Curious, what tires did they put on? Are they regular streets? For sure the 2 or 2.5" level kit is a must. Then maybe some slightly larger tires. Ahh, the ideas...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts