RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my 2016 Ram 1500 to the dealership on 18 August for the usual P2002 code. They checked it out and told me they replaced the PM sensor. My CEL came back on 28 August. Same trouble code. I have been watching this and it never seemed right. The numbers are the same before and after the dealer supposedly fixed it. A pressure differential of 320 kpa is around 47 psi. That doesn't seem right. Any ideas?

·
Registered
466 Posts
That doesn't seem right at all, the most I've ever seen for a delta P across the DPF is 1psi

·
Registered
123 Posts
I took my 2016 Ram 1500 to the dealership on 18 August for the usual P2002 code. They checked it out and told me they replaced the PM sensor. My CEL came back on 28 August. Same trouble code. I have been watching this and it never seemed right. The numbers are the same before and after the dealer supposedly fixed it. A pressure differential of 320 kpa is around 47 psi. That doesn't seem right. Any ideas?
View attachment 90251
Hello,
We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this concern. If you don't find the solution you're looking for here, feel free to send us a message. We'd be glad to help.

Sarah
Ram Cares

Reactions: 97hmcs

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello,
We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this concern. If you don't find the solution you're looking for here, feel free to send us a message. We'd be glad to help.

Sarah
Ram Cares
I guess we'll see when I take it to the dealership next week. I'm driving from Alaska to Virginia this month so I really need it fixed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts