RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased the Pace-Edwards Bedlocker Electric Tonneau Cover from Realtruck.com and installed it on my ED this weekend. It is a fully automatic retractable tonneau cover, complete with remote control. I installed it myself in about 4 hours. I mounted the optional wired switch in the bed just inside the tailgate under the rail so I don't always have to carry another remote with me. I left the remote inside the cab and hope to be able program the garage door opener buttons in the truck to operate it at some point. I had a friend with this cover on his truck and was really impressed. Opens and closes easily, no folding or lifting. It locks with an electro-magnet and can be locked at any point between fully open and closed in case you have some odd shaped cargo. I think it looks pretty clean too. Takes up a less than a foot at the front of the bed. I have a tailgate gasket sealing kit on order to help make the whole bed a little more weather tight. Let me know what you guys think.

Cover1.JPG Cover2.JPG Cover3.JPG Cover4.JPG

·
Registered
92 Posts
Picking truck up tomorrow. Having my pace edwards install on Wednesday. Regular spring roller. Has a low profile. Looks nice on your truck.

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
See that. It's in a box at the front of the bed. Different.

Hope it works out as it's sure a real expensive, trick option. Looks great!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts