RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I Originally had a Service Park Sensor 8 error, I replaced all of the sensors with the ones from mopar, and now have a service park sensor 10...I purchased the pigtail wiring harness, and the error remained. I traded one of the sensors they sent for a new one from dealer today and the problem remains. I have been using Alfa to Reset the Codes, and then run the Wiring Test from the service , which then re-lights the same error.

What am I missing here? I know there is a harness that goes from the "jumper" harness to the truck Bcm? I am guessing?? But does anyone have a part # for this?

Or how to test the next plug? I have been trying to find the wiring diagrams as well but no go on that either. Any help would be awesome.

Also if anyone needs 3 of these sensors, I have them Mopar charges $250 for them lol (ridicolus)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably where the "main harness" goes but I can't find the modules or main harness for that matter on carparts.com,Mopar, or rockauto.com

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Omg 68204477AF seems to be the module..gah from what I'm seeing its under driver kick panel ? Anyone tried replacing one of these ?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheapest module in seeing is within the 45-50$ range, is there a way to test the wires coming between module and the pig tail? My leads definitely aren't long enough without figuring out how that harness pulls off frame . So far haven't had much luck. Just kinda sick of throwing parts at a severe annoyance.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And results are in new module same error.... so its gotta be wire set that jumper hooks into (which also operates rear camera which is functional) any idea what that is ?

I did notice that there was a 3rd plug by module that wasnt hooked up so not sure what purpose it would have (doesn't fit module)

·
Administrator
9,675 Posts
And results are in new module same error.... so its gotta be wire set that jumper hooks into (which also operates rear camera which is functional) any idea what that is ?

I did notice that there was a 3rd plug by module that wasnt hooked up so not sure what purpose it would have (doesn't fit module)
Wow what a nightmare. The extra plug could possibly be for the front.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Right...I'm at a loss...going to probably take it in, I dont have a clue what to do @ this point. Cant seem to find wiring diagrams for this system.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts