RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of starting a campaign to get the forum renamed. A couple of months ago I was thinking of trying to get it renamed "Ford 3.0 Powerstroke Forum" or something like that. However, recent events have changed my thinking. Perhaps we can rename it "AEM Forum--All AEM All The Time."

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'm thinking of starting a campaign to get the forum renamed. A couple of months ago I was thinking of trying to get it renamed "Ford 3.0 Powerstroke Forum" or something like that. However, recent events have changed my thinking. Perhaps we can rename it "AEM Forum--All AEM All The Time."
So you have observed that people like to discuss whatever the current happenings are? Shocking discovery.

·
Administrator
8,654 Posts
So you have observed that people like to discuss whatever the current happenings are? Shocking discovery.
It's not so much about discussing current happenings. I think it's directed towards multiple threads on the same subject and the comment was most likely made as a joke.

It seems some prefer many threads with similar topics and some prefer consolidation. It's like the General Discussion Section gets many posts that would be better off in a more specific section. I prefer organization, some don't.

I guess if we were to rename the forum, I would go with Wash, Rinse, Repeat :)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hi: DrivingZiggy... How about "Ticking time bomb" forum?
Dieseldragon North shore of Lake Erie.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts