RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG, she's real...!

Salesman hopped on their lot shuttle at Dave Smith and ran over to snap some pics for me.

Which means, that BEFORE I've even taken delivery, before I've even seen the truck in person, I'm able to share pics with y'all!

Prairie Pearl with the beige/brown interior combo.

Getting the bed liner color matched to the truck and a 35% tint (which is light) on the front windows.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Now thats a sharp truck!! Good work duane!!! I really like the laramie rims....

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Nice truck. I'm liking the prairie pearl coat. Wish I could see one in person but it is definitely a strong consideration. Looks darker when the sun is hidden behind the clouds. Is that Laramie?

Don't tread on me!
MOLON LABE

·
Registered
13,970 Posts
Pretty fancy.

I have the same color outside but compared to yours, mine kind of looks like a Yugo.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Nice truck....................my favorite colors thus far are a toss up between.......

Bright Silver Metallic
Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl
Prarie Pearl

Your truck has me second guessing my color choice !

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice truck. I'm liking the prairie pearl coat. Wish I could see one in person but it is definitely a strong consideration. Looks darker when the sun is hidden behind the clouds. Is that Laramie?

Don't tread on me!
MOLON LABE
Yup, Laramie...damn near makes me want to buy a pack of Malboros is so cool... ;)

captainmal said:
Pretty fancy.

I have the same color outside but compared to yours, mine kind of looks like a Yugo.
Hardly...more like we've got sisters. One is in jeans, the other a dress. ;) Deep down inside, they're the same, and we know it. :)

chuckface said:
Beautiful color combo! When are you picking it up?
Fly over Friday night, dealership Saturday morning, back home for dinner Saturday evening. But knowing us, we'll hit Cabelas on the way home, then a burger stand somewhere...LOL

exploreutah said:
Nice truck....................my favorite colors thus far are a toss up between.......

Bright Silver Metallic
Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl
Prairie Pearl

Your truck has me second guessing my color choice !
Our choices were the Prairie Pearl or the Deep Cherry...bright silver...we have a BMW Z4 in a similar color...so went in a different direction. The Western Brown did hold my attention for a couple days, but I wanted lighter overall.

And thanks for the feedback gang - super exciting to see two + months of effort looking like it'll come to fruition. :)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I've seen some two tone trucks out there with something other than black on the bottom but the Ram website doesn't let u build them any other way. And I don't believe Big Horn trim allows two tone. Only outdoorsman and Laramie? I live on a dirt road so that gold hides dirt real well. My Ody is gold too. Man I wanna truck I miss having one!

Don't tread on me!
MOLON LABE

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've seen some two tone trucks out there with something other than black on the bottom but the Ram website doesn't let u build them any other way. And I don't believe Big Horn trim allows two tone. Only outdoorsman and Laramie? I live on a dirt road so that gold hides dirt real well. My Ody is gold too. Man I wanna truck I miss having one!

Don't tread on me!
MOLON LABE
It's not gold... ;) You need to see this color in person - it wasn't on our radar until we saw it in person.

epiphysis said:
great looking truck........once you get into it, you'll forget how long you waited!!
I'm guessing you're going to be proven right. ;) Still, we must do the dance correctly...so a test drive is our first order of business when we meet. ;)

·
Registered
360 Posts

Don't tread on me!
MOLON LABE
Last year's 2500 Outdoorsman and I think the 2012 1500 Outdoorsman were a dark grey lower and 2014 Laramie's can have the light grey (Bright silver metallic) lower two tone

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I was just cruising around here and saw a Laramie with Deep Cherry Red over Prairie Pearl. Now I forgot who's truck it was!! Grrr. Very nice looking.

Don't tread on me!
MOLON LABE

·
Registered
104 Posts
I got mine at Dave Smith Motors as well. They bbq every weekend, so it's nice to have a little lunch while taking care of paper work. Beautiful truck!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts