• Other

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What package did you guys order? What Color Did you order too?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
it's not a good poll at the moment. I wanted an Outdoorsman... but you really can't order it yet... so I got a big horn. ALso... guys who want a limited, or a Longhorn, can get air suspension... so they may change the trim level to get the options.

Because of that... I chose OTHER.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Black on black laramie limited crew 57 box

·
Registered
132 Posts
I ordered the ST ( or Tradesmen) with all available options except the air suspension. I have aftermarket rims and tires that I will be putting on it along with lift spacers 3" front 1.5" rear. I like the look of the blacked out front end and it is surprising how many options you can have on the base model.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Went with the Tradesman again due to the dogs along with the options below....

·
Registered
334 Posts
Big Horn Crew 4x4 6'4" bed Granite Crystal Metallic
I wanted an outdoorsman but this was the only way I could order air suspension and rambox together on the diesel I did get stuck with 20's and bucket seats but you can't have it all I guess.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Outdoorsman.

See signature for details.

I am hoping that the bench seat restriction will change before D1 status so I can change it to remove the bucket seats and get the bench seat I want.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Lonestar crew cab 4x4, 6.4 bed
Prairie Pearl Coat
Canyon Brown/Lt. Frost Beige
Cloth Bucket Seats
Uconnect 8.4AN
9 Amplified Speakers w/Subwoofer
Air Suspension, 4-Corner
Luxury Group

·
Registered
254 Posts
Went with a laramie over a limited due to the stitching on the limited seats. I figured the chrome on the laramie was easier/cheaper to hide than changing seat covers. Now that I have the truck, the 'old mans truck' look of chrome on white is kind of growing on me.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Laramie,CC,4x4, western brown, canyon brown, buckets, ramboxes, nav, tow mirrors/controller, 3.92, Ingersoll,block heater,rear window defrost.

·
Registered
13,665 Posts
Tradesman in Prarie Pearl. It's "spiffed up" with options and 4 x 4. Looks pretty fancy to me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Big Horn, white, 20 inch (like ph363 said 'old mans truck' look of chrome on white)
CC, 5'7, 3.92, anti-spin, comfort, protection, cloth buckets, trailer brake controller, hitch, rear window defroster, 8.4A AM/FM/BT, 9 speaker, rear camera.
Got 11.5k off. It was built on Saturday and finished off on Monday. On the truck now going to dealer. =)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Tradesman
Crew Cab
4x4
6'4" box
Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl Coat
Delete Spray in Bedliner
Trailer Brake Control
Rear Back-up Camera
Clothe 40/20/40 Bench Seat