RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Ram 2500 Cummins - EX Ecodiesel owner.
14,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped at Firkins Ram in Bradenton, Florida today. Placed a pack of recall notices on the counter in their parts department and asked. Good parts man looked at everything dated as far back as November 2021. Then he said he wanted to do all the recalls at one time. On his computer he went. In goes my Vin # and out comes ....

OK to order a CP3 replacement for my CP4.

He showed me his allowance of two replacements a week and said he would order one for me August 11th. Then he took out some order papers, filled them in and gave me his information, also checking mine in the computer. First time I got anything positive on getting my CP4 replaced under the recall.

Time will tell. If you have not asked at your dealer lately - ASK.

·
Premium Member
2019 Ram 2500 Cummins - EX Ecodiesel owner.
14,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Funny also that two mechanics were at another desk getting parts for their repairs. I mentioned that with bad luck I will break down in some "lower shibip" dealership in Georgia and then told I must pay. They will come up with the story of bad fuel and I will have to get a sample to disprove or move it to another dealer while my trailer is stuck somewhere.

The mechanics and parts guys all laughed and AGREED. Guess the stories spread outside these forums.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts