RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I wash my car twice a year whether it needs it or not.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I am a little slower than BigFoot on the wash. I wash mine about 1 time per year. But where I live it can be raining 300 days in the year. So my vehicles get washed all the time.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm a clean freak. I wash my truck atleast twice a week. I always use the Eagle 1 Wax As U Dry each wash and follow up with Meguires Ultimate Detail Spray. I will wax at least once every 3 months.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I am a little slower than BigFoot on the wash. I wash mine about 1 time per year. But where I live it can be raining 300 days in the year. So my vehicles get washed all the time.
I don't have that excuse as we get only 77 days of measurable rain or snow a year that add up to less than a foot of water. Different priorities, I guess.
It will be interesting for the southwest and midwest as the drought continues. Washing cars and watering lawns will probably be prohibited.

because-you-can-amp-039-t-put-out-fires-in-a-dirty-truck_fb_2322389.jpg

·
Registered
360 Posts
I'm a clean freak. I wash my truck atleast twice a week. I always use the Eagle 1 Wax As U Dry each wash and follow up with Meguires Ultimate Detail Spray. I will wax at least once every 3 months.
Check out adamspolishes.com I found them on an internet search and bought a bunch of items. The products are amazing. I also bought a Meguiars power polisher from amazon.com. I did my wife's car last weekend. It is 3 years old and has been washed on average of once per week. The finish looks fantastic. Adams is a US company based near Denver.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Check out adamspolishes.com I found them on an internet search and bought a bunch of items. The products are amazing. I also bought a Meguiars power polisher from amazon.com. I did my wife's car last weekend. It is 3 years old and has been washed on average of once per week. The finish looks fantastic. Adams is a US company based near Denver.
JAK, thanks for the recommendation! I'll check them out. I've been looking at chemical guys also.

·
Registered
13,683 Posts
Love bugs hatching right now in Florida. That means you wash at least the front of your vehicle after every use.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Love bugs hatching right now in Florida. That means you wash at least the front of your vehicle after every use.
I saw the first two cruising around yesterday here in Houston. I know what you mean. They are really something this time of year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts