RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been having a hell of a time getting my document package approved. It's been stuck on reviewing documents.

Submitted my docs on may 18th. Called like 5 times and I get different answers each time.

Can you guys confirm that I need to get the AEM done prior to FCA confirming my document package is complete? I don't buy that BS from these guys.

·
Administrator
8,303 Posts
I didn't think it was a requirement to get the AEM before submitting the document package, but I'm not positive.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have been having a hell of a time getting my document package approved. It's been stuck on reviewing documents.

Submitted my docs on may 18th. Called like 5 times and I get different answers each time.

Can you guys confirm that I need to get the AEM done prior to FCA confirming my document package is complete? I don't buy that BS from these guys.
FYI....I submitted 3 days before you, AEM was completed the next day. Talked to them yesterday, after the call I receive an email confirming my call and phone conversation. Email confirmed that they had my documents BUT they are swamped so I have not been assigned a case manager yet. I would guess in their own good time they will make it will happen.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Submitted my claim around amid May. Got offer letter document pdf via email today Aug 7th. Spoke 2 times to reps and at least month went by before the offer letter. Story was swamped. They seem to not taking cases in order of submission dates. Or some case Mgr’s just bury the oldest in their paper work pile?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I seem to remember the settlement notice saying that both the aem would have to be performed, and paperwork submitted before the settlement could be approved, but each could be done in any order.

·
Registered
469 Posts
They are still working on early May submissions according to what I was told on Friday August 9th. They've told me that for the last two months. I was told they have over 200k submissions.

·
Administrator
8,303 Posts
They are still working on early May submissions according to what I was told on Friday August 9th. They've told me that for the last two months. I was told they have over 200k submissions.
They often don't know what they are talking about. I can't imagine all approx. 100K affected ED's have current + previous owners.

·
Registered
4,501 Posts

it is not required. I did mine first and signed the release before the AEM was done.

·
Super Moderator
2,524 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts