RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,061 Posts
Captain whats the MC ralley? I could be in for that. Dalton Hwy.. not so much.
Sourdo Seems the world is opening from Covid restrictions. Thursday we leave for Greece.

·
Super Moderator
4,061 Posts
Looks like a nice comfy street bike. I'd have to get a backrest & rack and take the Roamer. Wouldn't seem right to leave her home when going to a Guzzi rally. Lol bet its a lot different than any Harley rally.

Reactions: Fediej

·
Super Moderator
4,061 Posts
Yep the EVO sounded better than the TCs sounds better than the M8s. Even with more cam & compression and an aftermarket pipe the M8 doesn't have the idle of just even the potato potato potato. But it sounds good going through the gears. The M8 is a lot more like the old EVO than the TC. Lol lots in that pic. Fat boy on Fat boy ole blue and soon to be gen 3 ED owner with my Sport Glide on the bed even the dawn of the woo flu. Yep its camping & biking season.

·
Super Moderator
4,061 Posts
Yep greatly improved cooling, emissions system, and mo power the new gen ED would tow your trailer well. My folks stopped driving at 92. Believe that gives you some time to try to wear out that Cummins. Great truck I'm sure no regrets. Safe traveling my friend. Pics of Moto Guzzi raleys always welcome.

Did you ever find out who got your old ED? Did you send her on her way with the tune or sell it? Be interesting to see how she fares. Be cool to see it again with 2-300k on her.

Reactions: Fediej and sourdo
1 - 4 of 4 Posts