RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took truck to dealer because fuel rail pressure sensor range / performance...... they said it was because my fuel pressure regulator was faulty...... my whole question is why is this part not covered under the AEM Warranty? It’s part of the Emission system..... how can I have emissions without fuel?

·
Registered
46 Posts
took truck to dealer because fuel rail pressure sensor range / performance...... they said it was because my fuel pressure regulator was faulty...... my whole question is why is this part not covered under the AEM Warranty? It’s part of the Emission system..... how can I have emissions without fuel?
I apologize for the trouble, @Paytonmr145. Please do not hesitate to follow up with our customer care team for further support. You may call in at 866-726-4636 or submit your info here to receive an email follow up. Email Ram

Mark
RamCares

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I apologize for the trouble, @Paytonmr145. Please do not hesitate to follow up with our customer care team for further support. You may call in at 866-726-4636 or submit your info here to receive an email follow up. Email Ram

Mark
RamCares
Thank you mark! I just got off the phone with natique..... she said they were gonna cover the cost for me.....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thank you mark! I just got off the phone with natique..... she said they were gonna cover the cost for me.....
Thank you for the follow up, glad to hear this update! Should you experience any communication trouble moving forward, please do not hesitate to reach back out!

Mark
RamCares

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the follow up, glad to hear this update! Should you experience any communication trouble moving forward, please do not hesitate to reach back out!

Mark
RamCares
Mark, my case manager hasn’t called me back yet, said yesterday that they would call me back within the hour and never called me back.... I called a little later, and requested a call back from her, and never received one.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Mark, my case manager hasn’t called me back yet, said yesterday that they would call me back within the hour and never called me back.... I called a little later, and requested a call back from her, and never received one.
I apologize for the communication trouble! Please do not hesitate to send over your VIN or case number via private message so that I may look into this further for you on my end!

Mark
RamCares

1 - 6 of 6 Posts