RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad is looking at buying a new 2018 ram 3500 SRW crew cab long bed 4x4 with the big auto trans isom? Not sure of the name. The truck is a tradesman.

How does $52,000 out the door sound?

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Mas... My brother purchased a 2018 3500 Loaded Bighorn with fancy dash for 54,000 out the door including all taxes from Dennis Dylan CCSB ...

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That’s one of the high volume fly in drive home dealers isn’t it? I suggested that option he isn’t interested and we are located in south Texas.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
I believe your talking about the Aisin transmission? If so it’s about 3 k upgrade vs 68 rfe. Does it have all the goodies gooseneck hitch ,brake controller, auxiliary switches ,especially a cargo camera? These are nice features for a working truck...It’ll all depend how the truck is equipped vs price....

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It has the chrome package gooseneck brake controller and I think switches. Doesn’t have to backup camera for the gooseneck/fifthwheel but we wouldn’t be using that often any way

·
Registered
782 Posts
Mas... My brother purchased a 2018 3500 Loaded Bighorn with fancy dash for 54,000 out the door including all taxes from Dennis Dylan CCSB ...
It's Dennis Dillion and is in Boise (or Meridian - just outside of Boise), Idaho if you search for it. Could check Dave Smith in N. Idaho too.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I don't doubt he could do better there, but he isn't interested in traveling far to buy it and we live in San Antonio, Texas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts