RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Very nice.

I like leather, but with little kids... it would get destroyed.

Reactions: JAK

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have leather in my Honda Pilot and it's now 11 years old. It's lasted great other then when I sat down with a screw driver in my back pocket ripping a big hole in the seat and as far as kids go, the seats wipe up nice and have lasted through hot wheels, barbies, slim, milk shakes, ketchup, melted crayons and so on. I've liked leather so much i ordered it in my truck.
Chrysler Does sale a protection package the will repair any damage to the interior of your car and it will also fix any dents that can be pulled out for 60 months for 565.00. i would imagine you could get it cheaper.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Nice truck! I hear those trucks have a distinct weird sound to them. It turns people's heads for some reason. :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forgot to mention really nice truck. Is that the Granite Crystal Met. Clear Coat color?
Thanks. Yes it is. The two tone looks even better than I thought I would. They are all nice. Do you own a F-40?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm really liking the two-tone paint jobs.

red-F40 - if you do have an F40, we are going to need to see some pictures ASAP!

·
Registered
175 Posts
The F40 is just one of the cars i would love to own on my top 5 list. I'm a big Ferrari fan and i figured it was a cool user name.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Nice truck, now enjoy the hell outta it!

Reactions: JAK
1 - 10 of 10 Posts