RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Can anyone share a screen shot of your dash back up camera? I just purchased a used 2015 and the dealer repaired a dent in the tailgate. After the repair is seems the angle changed but not certain. I provided a photo below. You can see part of the Ram badge and bumper.

Thanks

20181126_124109.jpg

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
I had my camera replaced this summer. IT got water in it which you could see sloshing around in the picture. It finally dried out but then it was all foggy and you could see the lens was dirty inside. Anyhow, it was replaced with a list of things under my extended warranty and the new camera is much better than the old one ever was. The new camera is as good as the one on my 2018 Pacifica. It deals with darkness, backup lights and bright sun much better than the old one.

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
I had my camera replaced this summer. IT got water in it which you could see sloshing around in the picture. It finally dried out but then it was all foggy and you could see the lens was dirty inside. Anyhow, it was replaced with a list of things under my extended warranty and the new camera is much better than the old one ever was. The new camera is as good as the one on my 2018 Pacifica. It deals with darkness, backup lights and bright sun much better than the old one.
Howie, did they charge the $100 deductible for each item that they fixed, or just a flat $100?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts