RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I have been a member here for about a year but never posted anything. I am the proud owner of a 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel (Purchased July 2014). It has about 16,900 miles. My ownership experience has been trouble free thankfully.

My questions is regarding a RRT (Rapid Response Transmittal) my dealer wants to perform. It is RRT 15-094... Basically what what I can gather and I have attached a PDF document from FCA that provides the details its the replacement of the Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) Catalyst. I have zero issues with this truck... I have never had a check engine light or anything so it came as quite a surprise that FCA would want to replace the SCR. Has anyone else experience this? Honestly I am reluctance to have it performed unless I start getting the P20EE code. Any thoughts???
View attachment (RRT) 15-094.pdf

·
Super Moderator
2,534 Posts
Fist off welcome to the forum. I'll let others chime in about the SCR replacement as there are several members that have first hand experience.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Usually between 15-25 thousand miles is when you start to see the P20EE code , myself I've been through it , no big deal I would definitely get it done but that's my opinion . Good luck with your decision!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts