RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Registered
623 Posts
And when you order one this is the message you get back....

"We regret to inform you, this item is back ordered with no ETA, and we will not be able to fill the order. Because there is not ETA, we are also unfortunately unable to hold the order for an unknown amount of time. "

Typical of online systems, availability for item isn't checked until it is ordered.

· Premium Member
2015 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel Bighorn 4x4
520 Posts
And when you order one this is the message you get back....

"We regret to inform you, this item is back ordered with no ETA, and we will not be able to fill the order. Because there is not ETA, we are also unfortunately unable to hold the order for an unknown amount of time. "

Typical of online systems, availability for item isn't checked until it is ordered.
lets see what happens, i just ordered one from the first link (moparfactoryparts.com) and it processed my order!

· Premium Member
2015 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel Bighorn 4x4
520 Posts
Reactions: Laidbackcat

· Registered
76 Posts
Hmmm...... this might help. Showing stock with the following.

Anyone got any other leads?, they all say the part is back ordered with no ETA

· Registered
1,824 Posts
Anyone got any other leads?, they all say the part is back ordered with no ETA
Yep, they are out there keep in mind that some drop ship from the source so their business model is small profit and someone else ships. Small rural dealers are a good resource they don't see many ED's, the interweb is your friend.

· Registered
76 Posts
Yep, they are out there keep in mind that some drop ship from the source so their business model is small profit and someone else ships. Small rural dealers are a good resource they don't see many ED's, the interweb is your friend.

Tried ordering from some of these links as well, same deal order is cancelled a few days later due to unavailable parts...

· Registered
3 Posts
I was fortunate. My tone wheel went out at approximately 5:30 AM on the drive to the dealer for the airbag recall. I still had nearly a two-hour drive, but it got us there. The dealer said it would take a day or two to get the part in, so they got me a rental. 4 days later, the tone wheel and airbag recalls were complete!

We didn't drive the 2015 EcoDiesel long distances for two years because of the tone wheel. Instead, we drove the 2020 EcoDiesel during that period. Now, we're back to making long trips with the 2015. (y)

By the way, I pulled up to the dealer and said, "Well, I'm here for the air bag recall, but I'm also here for the tone wheel recall", then I showed her this:

Did you have to pay for the tone ring repairs?

· Registered
4,323 Posts
Did you have to pay for the tone ring repairs?
Nope, it was all covered under the recall. The dealer even paid for a rental since they had to order the part. They kept my truck for a total of 4 days.

· Registered
4,323 Posts
How many miles on your 2015? Any warranty left on it?
I now have 111,000 miles. The only warranty I have left is the AEM warranty.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts