RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I can’t find the directions for the starting sequence required after the installation of the Hot Tune. Does anyone have the directions from GDE and can you either post them or PM them to me? Thanks!!!

Jed

·
Administrator
8,254 Posts
You da man!!! Thanks!!!

On a side note, any idea how long GDE usually takes to turn around the stock trans tune once you submit it to them?
Depending on the time of the day it could be anywhere between a couple hours up to 24 hours. Maybe more on a weekend of course.

·
Super Moderator
2,522 Posts
I imagine they are busy and they could miss it altogether like they did mine. If you don’t hear anything within a day or two call them.

·
Super Moderator
2,522 Posts
sorry to hear you experienced a delay. That's unusual. I bet it was still worth the wait though. :)
Yes it’s unusual. My ECU was returned promptly but I know things occasionally happen therefore the hint to call.

And by the way,

YES IT WAS!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good morning guys! Just a quick update. GDE emailed me my trans tune last night. I saw it this morning and installed it on my truck before my 44 mile one-way commute to work. I am very impressed! Not only with the tunes, but also with the high level of customer service that I received from GDE. Already I can see a difference in mpg. Up 4mpg thus far, with both the Hot Tune and transmission tune. If any are on the fence, get off and get the tunes, you won’t be disappointed!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts