RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,

We are pleased to offer forum members a 10% discount using code ECO.

If you do not see a product listed that you are interested in please contact us and we will get you pricing. More and more products will be listed once they become available.

Thanks
James
RSD

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Cool.

When do you expect the bluespark in?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey James would you be able to get Carhart seat covers in stock , and also how much would the afe cold air with the 10 percent off and would it void any warranty and also do you ship to canada ?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey James would you be able to get Carhart seat covers in stock , and also how much would the afe cold air with the 10 percent off and would it void any warranty and also do you ship to canada ?
Hey friend, doesn't look like we are a dealer for Carhatt branded covers, sorry about that but I will continue to look. Yes we do ship to Canada, the intakes are listed, two different prices Rollin Smoke Diesel. Intakes & Filters

As far as warranty, that honestly depends on how friendly your dealer is. Some don't care, others act like its a sin.

James
RSD

·
Registered
11 Posts
RSD - I'm looking at ordering a new set of WeatherTech Liners (Front and Rear) for my '15. Price is $209.90, but I'm only getting a $10.50 discount. Is the 10% still avail for these?

Thanks and have a good one.

·
Registered
21 Posts
For some reason the ECO code is only giving me a 5% discount. ??

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi James,
ECO only giving a 5% discount here as well?
Ready to order, please advise.
Thanks,
DGStrate

·
Registered
11 Posts
I did get an email from RSD.

He said that the 10% is no longer valid, and they only have a 5% discount with the ECO discount & they have asked the forum to remove the banner ad.

Hope that helps everyone out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I did get an email from RSD.

He said that the 10% is no longer valid, and they only have a 5% discount with the ECO discount & they have asked the forum to remove the banner ad.

Hope that helps everyone out.
Thank you for the update, WM12Ram!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts