RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
At least this one looks like a replacement air box with a larger tube coming in afe's just looks like a new lid.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have had 1 AFE on my 2007 Cummins and it was ok don't get me wrong. But I had lots of problems with the filter it's self and I didn't like the open box style. So i switched to S&B.

I have had S&B on my 07 and 11 Cummins and i loved the fit, look, turbo sound, throttle response, and absolutely 0 problems with the filters.

I'm buying one as soon as it's forsale. I know that CAI aren't for everyone but it is for me.

Reactions: Rollin Smoke Diesel

·
Registered
413 Posts
any dyno #s

·
Registered
231 Posts
My truck is the test vehicle for the S&B Cold Air Intake. I dont have the dyno numbers, but I can tell you it is noticeable with my stock truck. 24% better throttle response, deeper diesel engine sound from inside, 30% bigger air intake than stock box, and increased fuel mileage. The kit was removed from my truck after 2 weeks and now its back to stock. Im definitely missing it. I too was told that its about one month away from being in stores.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My truck is the test vehicle for the S&B Cold Air Intake. I dont have the dyno numbers, but I can tell you it is noticeable with my stock truck. 24% better throttle response, deeper diesel engine sound from inside, 30% bigger air intake than stock box, and increased fuel mileage. The kit was removed from my truck after 2 weeks and now its back to stock. Im definitely missing it. I too was told that its about one month away from being in stores.
Thanks for the feedback friend!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Has it been a month yet?

·
Registered
236 Posts
WTF!? WHO DID YOU ORDER THREW???? you filthy little cheater schmitt

·
Registered
236 Posts
It's been. Way way way to long..... I'm going crazy.....

1 - 20 of 63 Posts