RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at seat covers, but there are a lot of varied opinions out there on which fit/last better. Any experiences to share? I've been looking at the cal trend covers because I would like something to fit as close to oem as possible. I appreciate any help you can offer!

·
Registered
2021 Ram 2500 Tradesman Crew Cab 6.7 L Turbo Cummins 3.73
1,484 Posts
I have found some nice covers in the past that were custom ordered, they were very nice for a past truck I owned.

For the Eco, I found some cheap NAPA covers for the front seats, something, anything, so when I sell this I don't have to spend half a day with an upholstery cleaner. When I sold my Silverado OMG the filth that came out of those cloth covered seats, the food, drink, mud, fish guts, etc, well, I would like to avoid that.

For cheap NAPA covers, they are really doing well.

For the back seat I got one of those dog "hammock" back seat covers with an old blanket over the rear seat to absorb any liquids. If you have a dog, absolutely essential.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I have the Covercraft seat covers by Carhartt. They are custom and fit fairly tight on my 2015. I only have covers on front seats. They aren't too bad to remove and wash either. There has been coffee spilled on them multiple times and it washed out. To be fair they are tan colored though.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I had leather seat covers on my 2005 Ram from a company in Texas <leatherseatcovers.com> They were better than factory leather imho. Fit perfectly, and held up excellent. Wish I had them on my Ecodiesel. Probably not what you are after, but they were worth every penny.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts