RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Cover king, Had a set on my 2008 Tundra. The drivers side got a little ragged after 148000 mi.
I took them off and the seats look new. I had the neoprene, they fit like a glove, look good, and comfy.
Got mine at Costco online. I will have a new set for my Ram.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Went to Wal-Mart the first day or two I had the new Eco and found covers made (or marketed under the name) Dickies which fit real nice. They feel like ballistic, or heavy duty nylon that we use in the fire service for a lot of things. Seem preety good so far and makes it so much easier to keep the puppies hair off the upholstery... Here it is at Amazon, I was able to find grey that matched pretty good. Amazon.com: Dickies 3001109 Black Heavy Duty Waterproof Trader Seat Cover: Automotive

What do you guys like?

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
Wonder if they come in camo?

Will say that the standard seats show water marks easily. Seems I get wet and drip. Those drips show prominently until they dry. No. It's not an "inside" job. It rains in Florida don't you know.

Would like to find something nice in a camo pattern.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I will get a set of covers later in the spring time, for when I go riding. (off road with my RZR) I like the ones made by Carhartt. Super industrial. And, the price isn't bad considering you get front, Back, and center console.

Carhartt® Seat Covers - Covercraft

·
Registered
236 Posts
Ahhh Dr. Honda your my hero thos brown Carhartt's look amazing. Ordering now, Gezz yall got to stop showing us these extras feel like I'm ordering something every other day.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I see from searching on line the are several realtree camo/other camo seat covers that look pretty solid!

I just picked up this week a covercraft evolution whole truck cover. ( don't have a garage big enough and have huge oak trees all around the drive way, and those acorns are deadly!) the cover fits like a glove but didn't come with all the straps for some reason.... you would figure for 430 bucks they would include them!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Went to Wal-Mart the first day or two I had the new Eco and found covers made (or marketed under the name) Dickies which fit real nice. They feel like ballistic, or heavy duty nylon that we use in the fire service for a lot of things. Seem preety good so far and makes it so much easier to keep the puppies hair off the upholstery... Here it is at Amazon, I was able to find grey that matched pretty good. Amazon.com: Dickies 3001109 Black Heavy Duty Waterproof Trader Seat Cover: Automotive
Do you know if these seat covers are air bag compatible?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts