RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
627 Posts
It's your dual zone controls, you have the lower end model so you dont show the sync button like the Laramie has. It should do that when the temp is under 30f
Your truck is normal. In the higher end model, the sliders show the desired temp, and have much more options on the display. I think spang86 did a video about his system a long time ago, you've made a couple comments on his videos. And BTW, I had my drivers seat replaced and the teepee effect got terribly worse, but oddly enough, my seat has returned to a normal shape all by itself somehow. The difference? I have not put any kind if treatment in the leather., but it did take 1000 hrs of sitting on it.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I do not have dual zone climate controls in my Big Horn ED but my truck does the same ting from time to time. It's just a glitch in the software. My dealer is aware of it and expect a revision in the near future to rememdy this issue. If you don't have dual zone climate control, the right side temperature selector is only superficial and doesn't do anything.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Glad to learn its a glitch. I thought I saw it once or twice but then….this thread reminded me.

I didn't want more than my Big Horn so I dont miss not having the dual zone control. But glad to see I wasn't going nuts!

·
Registered
521 Posts
I do not have dual zone climate controls in my Big Horn ED but my truck does the same ting from time to time. It's just a glitch in the software. My dealer is aware of it and expect a revision in the near future to rememdy this issue. If you don't have dual zone climate control, the right side temperature selector is only superficial and doesn't do anything.
If you read the list of fixes for each update this fix has been in them for over a year. I'm thinking it is something they can't quite fix.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts