RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Did I smoke too much weed in the 70's or is there really three circles in my hood. I have a silver monotone colored truck and I swear I can see three circles in the paint, it's damn near the same color but they are there.

What say y'all?

PS
Don't answer the first question, I already know the answer to that one.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I've got 13 years in the glass biz and it could very well be the oils from suction cups. It does show up on glass too. Try some isopropyl alcohol to wipe down the surface after u get the surface dirt off. It leaves no film.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got 13 years in the glass biz and it could very well be the oils from suction cups. It does show up on glass too. Try some isopropyl alcohol to wipe down the surface after u get the surface dirt off. It leaves no film.
Thanks guys, I'll give it a try.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Today I noticed that my tailgate paint is chipping and flaking off!! I have only had my truck for two weeks. The area is at the bottom of the outside edge where the sheet metal is curved under. Small chips and flakes about the size of a drop of water.

Anyone else seeing this issue. Talke a look at your tailgates!!

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Today I noticed that my tailgate paint is chipping and flaking off!! I have only had my truck for two weeks. The area is at the bottom of the outside edge where the sheet metal is curved under. Small chips and flakes about the size of a drop of water.

Anyone else seeing this issue. Talke a look at your tailgates!!
You'll get more answers, love and appreciation if you start your own thread for different questions like this. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts