RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Hi Bat,
I would suggest you may want to edit your first post and add the link there and then maybe a moderator would lock the thread so you the requests don't continue?
Sometimes easier said than done ,
I make many spelling errors whe I write in a post , so I often click the '' edit '' button , always works with a post less
than 24 hours old , but when trying to edit an old post , the message comes up that I cannot edit because
I exceeded the number of '' edits '' for last 7 days ,,,, imposible to edit (( unless I was to stay away from the site 10 days ))
I have not been able to stay away that long in 4 1/2 years .... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone I just got the service manual and will share it with whoever is interested in getting it for free. I did ask on the forum before if anyone had it and since nobody was willing to share it I finally bought it myself. It is the PDF version. PM me and I will send you the link.
Hi Bat Koce, my warranty is almost up, nearing 100,000ks on my 2016 slt and I forsee doing brakes and other repairs, the manual would be be really appreciated, please send the link, with thanks.
Dan from Ontario.ca

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone I just got the service manual and will share it with whoever is interested in getting it for free. I did ask on the forum before if anyone had it and since nobody was willing to share it I finally bought it myself. It is the PDF version. PM me and I will send you the link.
I would really appreciate a copy thanks for the link, [email protected]

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
@ Dansecoram , the link is in post # 53 , no need to wait for it in a email ,
click the link in post # 53 ,
---------------------------------------------
opening page , then some box asking to connect with Google account or other choice ,
just deleted that box .

then clicked of file : --->> Dodge Ram 1500 2014-2016

that opened a long list of 131 items

go up right next to the '' Sign in '' button and click the
arrow pointing down to download the zipped file ,
choose a place where you want to download like the desktop ...

create an empty file on your desktop called
'' RAM Service Manual ''

then click the zipped file an unzip it , when asked where to send it ,
choose the newly created file '' RAM Service Manual '' and unzip ,
the 131 PDF files will be in the newly created file ,
total = 1/4 of a Gig ( 240 Mo ).

·
Registered
10 Posts
I did send you a message but I forgot to add this [email protected] thanks in advance

61 - 66 of 66 Posts