RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
My dealer still hasn't gotten the necessary paperwork submitted for my 5/20 reflash. I just receoived the following email notification from Chrysler-

On 5/7/2019, Fiat Chrysler emailed you informing you that we had received your completed offer package and release for your settlement claim submission for your 2014 RAM 1500 LONGHORN CREW CAB 4X4 3.0L EcoDiesel () but that our records showed that you have not yet completed the Approved Emissions Modification on your vehicle.

Our records still show that you have not yet completed the Approved Emissions Modification on your vehicle. You may schedule an appointment for completing the Approved Emissions Modification by contacting your local dealer or by calling 1-833-280-4748. To locate your closest authorized Fiat Chrysler dealer, please visit www.ramtrucks.com/find-dealer.html

Fiat Chrysler will send your settlement check in the mail within six weeks after we receive confirmation from your dealer that your vehicle has the Approved Emissions Modification installed.

If you believe you have received this message in error or if you have any further questions, please call 1-833-280-4748 for assistance.

Thank you.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm still in limbo 4 1/2 weeks after successfully submitting my claim.
That hourglass never seems to drain...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone receive payment yet???
I am just about ready to submit my notorized paperwork. Wondering how it is going for others.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts