RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received via Email the FCA Settlement Documents for my signature. Paper work states a check will be sent within 6 weeks.
Hope that happens more timely than the paperwork which was submitted in early May.

·
Registered
260 Posts
If your referring to the release form and offer letter be ready for more waiting. I sent my signed and notarized paperwork in a month ago. Electronic and hard copy. And have received emails 2 more times with the same offer since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your encourageing words............I had read somewhere on this site something about the FCA servers with 2 MB limits for documents
so I also hard mailed the forms.....I did receive another email from FCA stating that all the docs they wanted were not sent. I sent only the 3
documents I thought were needed, the signed offer and the notorized pages but they claimed in the email they needed all 8 pages, FYI.
So I recent the all 8 pages. We'll see what happens......

·
Registered
80 Posts
Good luck....hopefully better that mine! I now at 5 months since I submitted the signed and notarized docs and they still have not checked them off on the website......in-spite of a lot of calls and re-submissions.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I submitted end of May and received the offer form 2 days ago. There was about a month of back and forth emails, took that long to get docs that met their approval, images blurry, etc. Yet when I’d view them on computer they looked perfectly clear to my wife and I. Typically about 10 days before I’d get a reply from the emails I would send. Like Captain kind of said, we just have to be patient.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Keep calling them , while on the phone if they say your missing any item , scan it to them while in the phone

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sent my docs in 2 weeks ago. Got a reply within minutes, saying docs were good, but they had no record of AEM having been done.
The AEM was completed 08/27/2019. Dealer to FCA communication may be a factor of why checks take so long.
Also what #, I too, can’t get to a person.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Thanks for your encourageing words............I had read somewhere on this site something about the FCA servers with 2 MB limits for documents
so I also hard mailed the forms.....I did receive another email from FCA stating that all the docs they wanted were not sent. I sent only the 3
documents I thought were needed, the signed offer and the notorized pages but they claimed in the email they needed all 8 pages, FYI.
So I recent the all 8 pages. We'll see what happens......
The entire scanned package only took up 475KB when I sent it in - 2MB doesn'ts seem like that bad of a limit.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Was having same issues. Took me three phone calls and re-sends. On the last call the operator said they are having tons of email problems and asked that I send to this alternate address: [email protected]
The next day I received an email back that said "Got it!" Better still, my last status check box had turned green. Still no check, but it's only been a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I received my settlement contract paperwork via email on Oct 4th. Printed, signed, notarized and mailed back on the following Monday, Oct 7th. Got another email yesterday saying they hadn't received my forms, but the Post Office tracking number says it was delivered to their PO box on Friday, Oct 11th. I tried calling the phone number (1-833-280-4748) but all I could get was a recording.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Same here. Finally got the offer letter email. Signed/notorized it, mailed it back with tracking. It’s been sitting at their post office since the 16th.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Good luck, seriously. I have submitted my signed and notarized doc now almost 6 months ago and many times since (at their additional requests) and they have yet to say they have received them. Calls do no good; multiple size of docs or formats do no good; Nothing seems to work. I have no idea why or what to do, but they just don't seem to care.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I submitted end of May and received the offer form 2 days ago. There was about a month of back and forth emails, took that long to get docs that met their approval, images blurry, etc. Yet when I’d view them on computer they looked perfectly clear to my wife and I. Typically about 10 days before I’d get a reply from the emails I would send. Like Captain kind of said, we just have to be patient.
Same here. Finally got the offer letter email. Signed/notorized it, mailed it back with tracking. It’s been sitting at their post office since the 16th.
They apparently still have not picked up my registered mail. Kind of unbelievable, isn’t it?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Was having same issues. Took me three phone calls and re-sends. On the last call the operator said they are having tons of email problems and asked that I send to this alternate address: [email protected]
The next day I received an email back that said "Got it!" Better still, my last status check box had turned green. Still no check, but it's only been a couple of weeks.
Results in the mailbox today!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts