RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with the Rally Time add-on to the SFT Trans Tune? No info on their site. Will reach out to them directly, but curious if anyone has tried it.

Thanks

·
Registered
125 Posts
I've been running it for about a month now. Works great, very responsive when you have it enabled (tow/haul mode) and makes going up a canyon a blast. Works great for towing as well. It really changes how the truck feels.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wonder how/if this could be used on a Jeep Grand Cherokee. No tow/haul button in the Jeep.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Sounds like sft might have figured out how to make a somewhat proper tcm tune, tow haul mode should be more aggressive. Hope that nothing is damaged during this rally mode but these zf 8 speeds are durable.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Anyone have any experience with the Rally Time add-on to the SFT Trans Tune? No info on their site. Will reach out to them directly, but curious if anyone has tried it.Thanks
I got it a few weeks ago. Same comments as Gputah above. . Very smooth shifting as well. I haven't towed with it yet but SFT says it's great for towing and better towing mpg

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Their site lists the option, but doesn't explain what it is. What is the Rally Time feature?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts