RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive checked everywhere and I guess Im going to have to order it online and wait up to a week.
This Covid nonsense is starting to pi$$ me off. Actually its been doing that for a long time now.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Hi: tommyg29... Nothing worse than being without T6. Now I'm glad I stocked up. I just worried the engine wouldn't last as long as the oil!!!
Dieseldragon North shore of Lake Erie.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I've found the cheapest sources are online.

·
Registered
553 Posts
If you are a veteran don't forget to ask for the discount at Napa.

Reactions: Ecosparky

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the NAPA suggestion because thats where I eventually found it. Even Amazon Prime wanted 8 days for delivery. The Napa guy didnt know he had it but his was the only local store that did after he checked out back. I literally checked 2 Walmarts and about 7-8 other local auto stores so I dont know whats going on.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I found it at Tractor supply, but only in gallon jugs. $19.95 as I recall.

·
Registered
495 Posts
funny, I just bought some friday. all the local parts stores, walmart, etc. had it but not all had the 2.5 gal jug. found the best deal at Farm and Fleet.

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
I just took delivery of 5 gallons of T6 that I ordered through Tractor Supply. It came out to be $99.95 (before taxes), which breaks down to $19.99 per gallon or $4.99 per quart. (y)

·
Premium Member
5,351 Posts
Pretty good shortage of t6 around here too. None at the parts stores or my local farm store (where I normally buy 2.5gal jugs). Finally found some at the local Menards home improvement stores.

Someone had mentioned there's a shortage of the base stock used to produce t6. I know nothing about this.

Reactions: 3DHawkeye

·
Premium Member
2015 RAM 1500 CC 4x4
5,186 Posts
I. It almost all of my oil at Walmart but their oil stock has been skinny since the rona started.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Most shortages for other things that are imported is because of the freight container backup at the land ports. Containers are stacked so high that it is hard to find room for more to come in from the ships waiting offshore. This is seeming to be happening at all North American ports.

·
Premium Member
2015 RAM 1500 CC 4x4
5,186 Posts
At my local Walmart this morning getting a set of tires for my wife’s car, they do not have a single container of any Diesel oil in the store. No rotella no delo no valvoline no Walmart brand oil no nada. Almost the only oil on the shelf is the Walmart brand supertech.

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
I just took delivery of 5 gallons of T6 that I ordered through Tractor Supply. It came out to be $99.95 (before taxes), which breaks down to $19.99 per gallon or $4.99 per quart. (y)
After taking delivery of my 5 gallons of T6, I put in another order for 5 gallons. A few days later, I received an email saying that my order was canceled with no explanation, so I called Tractor Supply. The lady said the warehouse canceled the order due to the fact they had over 750+ gallons of online customer orders and no way to fill those orders.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts