RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
........and he had to wipe the drool off his face!!!! As have so many others!! what's not to like??

·
Registered
360 Posts
I got stopped by a Houston Police Officer so he could check out the truck. First one he has seen. Salivated the whole time.

·
Registered
803 Posts
The owner of my dealership passed away 3 days after I took delivery of my truck. :( He was a hunting buddy and a good friend - one of his last text messages to me was "hope its the best truck you ever had" -- my truck was the last Ram to leave the dealership on his last day of work before he passed suddenly.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I brought my Laramie in to have the brake controller installed. It drew quite a crowd, salesmen and service department guys. Lots of questions about power vs Hemi, mileage, etc.

They better get ready. Ram is going to sell EcoDiesels as fast as they can make them.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
The owner of my dealership passed away 3 days after I took delivery of my truck. :( He was a hunting buddy and a good friend - one of his last text messages to me was "hope its the best truck you ever had" -- my truck was the last Ram to leave the dealership on his last day of work before he passed suddenly.
Sorry for your loss. I'm praying the truck will bring you good memories of time spent hunting and talkin trucks. Cool that he delivered his last truck to his buddy.

Don't tread on me!
MOLON LABE

·
Registered
18 Posts
I echo CB919's comments. Sorry for your loss. That truck will bring you years of joy and your good friend will always be there.

I pick up my Laramie this Thursday... :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts