RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'm not much for the typical "sport packages" but that paint matched grill looks SO GOOD...especially in Delmonico Red. I'll be watching everyone's Gen3 experiences, as, at this moment anyway, the Gen5Ram with Gen3EcoDiesel is tops on my list for my next vehicle. Good luck!

Oh and FWIW I saw your post about going Hemi, so I just assumed and didnt look at the picture closely.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
So no one has said anything about it being an Ecodiesel yet?! I came on here and posted that I was going to the darkside and buying a Hime. After talking with Keith again and doing some research of my own, I found out they moved the EGR pickup tube back behind the muffler so it is not picking up super heated exhaust gas. This should keep the Gen III trucks from having cooler issues. My 2015 was going on it's fourth cooler and with the cost of the DPF unit I wasn't going to keep it. Here is to hopping Ram got it right this time. So you guys are going to have to put up with me for a long time ;)
Or maybe we KNEW you wouldn't turn to darkside although you did go with Sith red 😳. Congratulations.

Reactions: Perrysburg Dodgeboy

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Which dealer in Columbus? I have a 2500 on order through Jeff Wyler Auto Mall. My Eco will go to my son.
Jeff Wyler, I'm not impressed with them. They "lost" the owners manual and the DEF cap was missing from the truck. It took them 20 minutes to find the second key fob also. Luckily I have an honest dealer who stepped up and took care of the owners manual and cap for me. They won't return my dealers repeated calls either. About a shady ass dealership IMO!

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I have a CEL for low pressure fuel PO1C500 code. The parts are do in Wednesday the 15th. So far have not been having very good luck with this one. Had to take it back to Z-Bart to have over spray on the roof LOL and sides of the truck removed. Seems it was parked next to the exhaust fan of the bed-line booth! :mad: They did get it all cleaned up and the dealer said they will reapply the paint protection for me.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
21 - 29 of 29 Posts