RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
21 - 40 of 115 Posts
I have done the same and am still without a settlement check. If I could get the old program back, I'd tell them where to stuff the check.
option 1 = take the check , get a tune , keep rest of the money and have a good running truck.
option 2 = take the check , have a lawyer suck 80% of the check from you, and listen to how he did his best
but could not get you satisfaction .

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Definitely suffered mpgs, was at 23.4, when it is usually at 25.5mpg and still at half tank. I’m below half tank.

As stated from others above, called FCA, told me to take it back to the Dealership, dealership says everything is fine/normal.

I guess I will reach out to the person above and state my case. Definitely need the GDE tune now, not sure I receive my check til October though, sucks.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Check engine light just came on, not sure which code but guessing P24AE again. Called FCA to add to my complaint, guess I will be taking it back to the dealership when I get back from this trip.

I noticed in another post that Lieff, Cabraser doesn't care about us and they are in it just for the money. The first part is not true. They WANT to know about the problems we are having with the crappy performance and the delays with the claim processing/checks. I talked to one of the attorneys there for 45 minutes last week.They are in touch with FCA counsel and the DOJ. If we are having problems, they will go to bat for us....they will make more $$...at FCA's expense, but it will help expedite some type of resolution for us all. Please give them a call....the more info they have on problems, the more pressure they can put on FCA to make the DOJ put the hammer down on them. I just want this done and over and everyone's involvement will help. I'm not giving up on FCA misrepresenting the emissions when they originally sold these and I'm not going to sit back and say that the BS 'fix' ok and let it go. The vehicle I have now is not the one I purchased. Thanks,

I noticed in another post that Lieff, Cabraser doesn't care about us and they are in it just for the money. The first part is not true. They WANT to know about the problems we are having with the crappy performance and the delays with the claim processing/checks. I talked to one of the attorneys there for 45 minutes last week.They are in touch with FCA counsel and the DOJ. If we are having problems, they will go to bat for us....they will make more $$...at FCA's expense, but it will help expedite some type of resolution for us all. Please give them a call....the more info they have on problems, the more pressure they can put on FCA to make the DOJ put the hammer down on them. I just want this done and over and everyone's involvement will help. I'm not giving up on FCA misrepresenting the emissions when they originally sold these and I'm not going to sit back and say that the BS 'fix' ok and let it go. The vehicle I have now is not the one I purchased. Thanks,
I hope you're expectations come to fruition.
I also hope that the second fix (if there is a 2nd) isn't worse than the first fix.
IMHO attorneys can talk for 45 minutes, saying nothing, promising everything.
The last hope is that the attorneys are successful in our favor.
Cheers!

Reactions: Lovely
Discussion starter · #30 ·
Check engine light of course is off when bringing it back into the dealership , we shall see. It went on and off probably 4 times since it came on.

Having to take off of work for a second/third time for this shit is getting on my nerves!

Called FCA to start a case. Spoke and sent email to the owner of the dealership and they scanned to find nothing. So the complaints are documented. Have an appointment scheduled for Thursday with a rental.

The noise begins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Dealership I am dealing with is incompetent as all hell. Had to call FCA to call on my behalf, seems they have had the part at the dealership. Call them to set up an appointment, says they can’t fix it until August 12th and that they won’t give me a rental. Had to tell them to go check again! ****ers haven’t even submitted my AEM software update yet and I did it 5 weeks ago!

Dealership I am dealing with is incompetent as all hell. Had to call FCA to call on my behalf, seems they have had the part at the dealership. Call them to set up an appointment, says they can’t fix it until August 12th and that they won’t give me a rental. Had to tell them to go check again! ****ers haven’t even submitted my AEM software update yet and I did it 5 weeks ago!
The dealer is required to furnish a loaner if the AEM takes more than 3 hours to complete.

21 - 40 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.