option 1 = take the check , get a tune , keep rest of the money and have a good running truck.I have done the same and am still without a settlement check. If I could get the old program back, I'd tell them where to stuff the check.
I hope you're expectations come to fruition.I noticed in another post that Lieff, Cabraser doesn't care about us and they are in it just for the money. The first part is not true. They WANT to know about the problems we are having with the crappy performance and the delays with the claim processing/checks. I talked to one of the attorneys there for 45 minutes last week.They are in touch with FCA counsel and the DOJ. If we are having problems, they will go to bat for us....they will make more $$...at FCA's expense, but it will help expedite some type of resolution for us all. Please give them a call....the more info they have on problems, the more pressure they can put on FCA to make the DOJ put the hammer down on them. I just want this done and over and everyone's involvement will help. I'm not giving up on FCA misrepresenting the emissions when they originally sold these and I'm not going to sit back and say that the BS 'fix' ok and let it go. The vehicle I have now is not the one I purchased. Thanks,
The code should be stored.Check engine light of course is off when bringing it back into the dealership , we shall see. It went on and off probably 4 times since it came on.
Having to take off of work for a second/third time for this shit is getting on my nerves!
Still no word from dealership on part.Yes sir, looks like DPF.
They said they have to order the part so will have to wait a week or so.
The dealer is required to furnish a loaner if the AEM takes more than 3 hours to complete.Dealership I am dealing with is incompetent as all hell. Had to call FCA to call on my behalf, seems they have had the part at the dealership. Call them to set up an appointment, says they can’t fix it until August 12th and that they won’t give me a rental. Had to tell them to go check again! ****ers haven’t even submitted my AEM software update yet and I did it 5 weeks ago!