RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
2015 Outdoorsman EcoD CC w/6.4' 4X4
5,461 Posts
also I don’t have that Venmo or whatever those PayPal all that stuff I don’t have those accounts do you take a credit card or can I send you a check if we decide to do this deal
You can use your credit card through either PayPal or Venmo, just need an email address to sign up then add your credit card of choice as a payment option. Using one of those is safer for both parties involved in an online transaction.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Good morning Sorry I haven’t got back to you I’m driving a truck back from Phoenix up to Washington state so I should be home tonight. I’ll have to check I’m 66 years old and I don’t have a lot of computer knowledge so I would have to find someone to help program it .. also I don’t have that Venmo or whatever those PayPal all that stuff I don’t have those accounts do you take a credit card or can I send you a check if we decide to do this deal Thank you !
I totally understand, and I would be more than willing to program it for you if I still had my truck but unfortunately I don't have a way to do it anymore. The best I can do is provide you with instructions on how to do it plus the OBD tool. Perhaps there is a member near you that could assist?

With regard to payment honestly the only safe way for both parties is really to use PayPal or Venmo and its very easy to set up just download the app on your phone and follow the steps to create an account and link a bank account or credit card.

·
Premium Member
5,469 Posts
Paypal is safe as long as you use 'goods and services'. Do not send money 'friends and family' as it's frequently used by scammers with no buyer protection.

I'm not familiar with Venmo but it is popular.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Paypal is safe as long as you use 'goods and services'. Do not send money 'friends and family' as it's frequently used by scammers with no buyer protection.

I'm not familiar with Venmo but it is popular.
Good evening Bounty Hunter. If I buy this ECM what would you charge me if I sent it to you too install my injector codes and my vin#?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I totally understand, and I would be more than willing to program it for you if I still had my truck but unfortunately I don't have a way to do it anymore. The best I can do is provide you with instructions on how to do it plus the OBD tool. Perhaps there is a member near you that could assist?

With regard to payment honestly the only safe way for both parties is really to use PayPal or Venmo and its very easy to set up just download the app on your phone and follow the steps to create an account and link a bank account or credit card.
Good morning I sent you a message privately last night I don’t know if you received it or not you might check it and let me know thank you

21 - 31 of 31 Posts