RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joined the forum to gather info prior to my purchase. Where can I find motor info? Any dealerships, on west coast, that are good to deal with? Here in Central Oregon the dealerships are all about selling the 50K trucks. So far the best deal has been from a Idaho dealership. I'll be ordering my truck this fall, barring any financial ailments.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
what motor info are you looking for? there are several within this forum alone (posted by me). just search.... or read the title/subject lines. plenty of information here.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Joined the forum to gather info prior to my purchase. Where can I find motor info? Any dealerships, on west coast, that are good to deal with? Here in Central Oregon the dealerships are all about selling the 50K trucks. So far the best deal has been from a Idaho dealership. I'll be ordering my truck this fall, barring any financial ailments.
I posted a thread a while back that might be helpful..............................

http://www.ram1500diesel.com/forum/...scussion/567-information-reference-links.html

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Mike, I did a bunch of shopping in the greater Seattle area. As did a friend for his own RAM. We've both purchased through Dave Smith and seen significant savings. In my case, just over 6k off msrp. Naturally, both of us opted to plow the savings into higher trim lines...lol. He went with a 2500 Cummins for towing his RV, I went Laramie EcoDiesel for commuting and road trips.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts