RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Vern for his recommendation for the Andersen 3350 hitch. I received my order today from a company on the outskirts of Edmonton Alberta Canada. On Amazon dot ca the hitch sold for $799.91 + $18.50 shipping plus tax. PJ parts in Canada wanted $724.99 plus tax with free shipping. I got mine from Coach Works RV & Marine for $350.00 + $72.21 Canada Post shipping + $21.11 GST (taxes) or a total price of $433.32 Cdn. This to me was a steal of a deal and for anyone looking for an Andersen 3350 hitch this would be the place to order from, Canadian or US. The price from Andersen for the 3350 is $519.99 US. plus your taxes and shipping. I can hardly wait for some warmer weather to install and hook up my TT and begin towing with this setup.

Thanks again Vern.

·
Super Moderator
3,235 Posts
You’re welcome. Hope you like the hitch as many of us here do. Great pricing you have found and thanks for sharing it with the forum so others can benefit. That exchange of information for the benefit of all is what makes this forum a great place to be. (y)

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did a quick online $ exchange and the hitch price works out to $239 and change + shipping and duties and taxes for the US customers. Pretty decent price if you ask me. I was extremely happy when I got my price quote and ask a couple times to be sure they were quoting me right.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got my old 10k WDH sold today for $250 Cdn. Make the cost of the Andersen even cheaper. Hope this covid goes away soon so I can finish the Andersen install and begin using it.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I tow every week (We rent TTs) and need to replace one of my hitches. Thanks for the recommendation, looks like I'll be picking one of these hitches up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts