RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone figured out what the offset is on the 20 inch wheels? I can't stand the plastic on my Laramie wheels…..
Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After calling RAM and getting no where, I finally figured it out… If you look on inside of the rim, Offset and size are usually stamped there. In the case of my Laramie: 20x9…..19mm offset. If you are looking at different rims and tires, and have the air suspension, I think you need to know the specifics, because as far as I know you can't lift the air suspension……

·
Registered
140 Posts
I too was wondering what the offset and wheel bore size is on my longhorn,as i want to get rid of the 20" tires/rims i can get a complete 17" tire/rim/tpms set of the net for the price of just the 20" tires up here in Canada...plus i think with the larger sidewall the ride will improve especially with our CRAP roads up here

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
After calling RAM and getting no where, I finally figured it out… If you look on inside of the rim, Offset and size are usually stamped there. In the case of my Laramie: 20x9…..19mm offset. If you are looking at different rims and tires, and have the air suspension, I think you need to know the specifics, because as far as I know you can't lift the air suspension……
You can, after a fashion...

BDS makes a lift replacement kit. Removes the air suspension and gives you a lift. Big choice, IMO.

That said, haven't seen anything so far that allows us to keep the air sus and lift.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts