RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,

Just wondering if you have ever dealt with this company and if you have any feedback on them at all. Just saw this when I tried to google the Diesel Domination Torque Module that you have listed on your site.

Steinbauer Performance Module 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 3.0L CRD

Look forward to hearing back from you and can't wait to make my order from you after commissions payday on the 15th haha

-Will

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
One of the members here bought one. It was very expensive compared to some of the other units out there.

Unfortunately... he lost his injection pump, and was unwilling to re-install it. So, we only got a very small review on it.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Injector pump and 3 injectors!

It really lit the truck up although

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hey boss, we have decided not to pursue the Steinbauer. The price is quite high. We are just waiting for the US manufacturers to finish up testing.

James
RSD

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good, any word on when Diesel Domination is thinking they'll have theirs available? I'm excited to get stuff done! I'll be making an order of some sorts regardless come Monday, is the S&B CAI going to be significantly better than the AFE or would you just recommend getting the AFE CAI and exhaust?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Sounds good, any word on when Diesel Domination is thinking they'll have theirs available? I'm excited to get stuff done! I'll be making an order of some sorts regardless come Monday, is the S&B CAI going to be significantly better than the AFE or would you just recommend getting the AFE CAI and exhaust?
Spoke with DD yesterday, said they are waiting for their wire harness plugs from Delphi. Hopefully we will have one in a couple weeks.

The only thing I see with the SB is the enclosed lid. I have one coming to from SB and will install it as well for fitment testing.

Thanks!
James
RSD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts