RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wasn't crazy about the look of step bars until I saw a set of these on a RAM truck in a YouTube video. They are cab length nerf bars made by N-Fab and I think they have enough attitude to look good on the RAM trucks. I ordered them with a textured powder coat finish and they fit very well using existing mounting holes. The best price I found was at Newegg for $369 with free shipping, about $50 less than anywhere else and no one else i found offered free shipping.

Tom

·
Registered
940 Posts
They look cool.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The fact that they are tucked up against the rocker panels is a definite plus. Installation was simple. They mount on existing holes with six bolts. It took about half an hour.

Tom

·
Registered
49 Posts
I almost got some made by Go Rhino but they were hardly any ground clearance and know I would have bent them all up. The ones you have look great . They tuck up nice and tight to the truck I wish I would have saw them on a truck before I bought the Mopar ones

·
Registered
9 Posts
Quick question....

I also have the crew cab, and I've been looking at these. Is it possible to get these with the third step?

Thanks.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Did those require any trimming? Their site says it may be required.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
I found was at Newegg for $369 with free shipping, about $50 less than anywhere else and no one else i found offered free shipping.
Interesting... I just checked Newegg and they are listed at $523.

·
Administrator
4,559 Posts
I was thinking of the Amp Research Power step for clearance and their BedStep. I like the look on your truck, the high fit, and it looks like they also might prevent a door from getting dinged. I have not seen anything as close to the body as these. There is a thousand bucks I can use on something else. Very nice.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts