RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep calling and they keep telling me different stories. Anyone else still waiting for their check?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I don't think you will get the second check until the AEM ends. FCA wants to give the original owner the opportunity to file until it's over.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still no 2nd check. Anyone else waiting and who's received their 2nd check? I feel like I'm the last one waiting.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I got the run around for a LONG time as well. I went a couple months without calling and then called them last week. They told me my check was cutting in a couple days and would mail out on the 9th. I received it yesterday and quickly deposited it. It is finally over for me! Good luck to the rest of you.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I received my rejection letter a few days ago and it stated a previous owner filed a claim. I hate to be jaded but wonder if that is the really the case.😬

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update on mine. I contacted the RAM CARES person on this forum and she found out my check is coming out with the next batch! If true, I don't know how she found out and the customer service number people didn't know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts