RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,814 Posts
What are you talking about? I'm not spoofing my IP address. It's from Las Vegas using CenturyLink**.

Is there something wrong with my ISP?
Nothing wrong with your ISP and your verifying that you are indeed posting from somewhere in Clark County Nevada using Centrylink

·
Banned
19 Posts
Nothing wrong with your ISP and your (you're*) verifying that you are indeed posting from somewhere in Clark County Nevada using Centrylink (**CenturyLink)
What does my ISP have anything to do with this? How's this information relevant to the topic or my comment about misinformation? Please clarify

Just separating fact from fiction.
He did decide quote me on a post then proceed state that there is lots of false information spread by the Admin/Mods
Fact = misinformation/I'm clarifying.

·
Super Moderator
3,814 Posts
What does my ISP have anything to do with this? How's this information relevant to the topic or my comment about misinformation? Please clarify
When you accuse me of spreading false information in the forum I wanted you to clarify with slightly more detail that what I stated was accurate. No personally identifiable infromation like your actual IP address was ever revealed. Who you actually are is completely suspicious considering your acting as a representative of a banned member who may have used the same service.

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
Can't believe what I'm reading. You attack the man and now his IP address - unbielable!
Nobody is being 'attacked', only questioned. The username is the same as the last name of someone who is banned. The IP address is from the same city. It raises eyebrows and is common to online shenanigans.

No attacking here, unless of course questioning the identity to verify it isn't a banned person is attacking.

·
Banned
19 Posts
Are you Jimmy or a relative of Jimmy?
Yes
When you accuse me of spreading false information in the forum I wanted you to clarify with slightly more detail that what I stated was accurate. No personally identifiable infromation (information*) like your actual IP address was ever revealed. Who you actually are is completely suspicious considering your acting as a representative of a banned member who may have used the same service. (which service? CenturyLink? Not possible, I just signed up 12 Oct)
Gents, nobody is being accused. Just saw misinformation and wanted to clarify for the viewers, that is all.

121 - 128 of 128 Posts