·
Super Moderator
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5FF8C9DC-E547-4BBD-8125-770C451A034C.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
820 Posts
I must have 2 of the Wmart stores that never seem to have any in stock in Barrie, maybe have to check on line to see who has any.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Limit of two per household :(

·
Super Moderator
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry.. Rural King.

No those are 2.5 gallon jugs. So buy a quart and you have two oil changes.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Sorry.. Rural King.

No those are 2.5 gallon jugs. So buy a quart and you have two oil changes.
Hi: VernDiesel... With 4- 5L.(CDN) jugs of Rotella T6 5W-40 on hand I'm 2 changes ahead. I just want my truck to last long enough to use it up!!! LoL
Dieseldragon North shore of Lake Erie.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Sucks for me....never even herd of Rural King.. :( $52 @ local Wally World, but they rarely even have it! ...:mad:

Reactions: shawclan5

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Just grabbed my 2 jugs. Not sure why Rural King limits it to 2 and expires at the end of the month when you still do the rebate on Shell's website and they limit it to 4 and expires at the end of the year.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
That is a hell of a good price.

I have been switching between Rotella and Delo, just depending on what walmart has in stock when i go, surprisingly their supply on both is pretty spotty. I have also not been able to buy DEF at walmart in 3 weeks.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Y'all can order online for in store pickup at WalMart if necessary.

Reactions: MAS

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I learned that some of te stores have stock for on-line orders only. That stuff never makes it to the sales floor. If your Walmart doesn't have any on the shelf, see what their on-line delivery says.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts