RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked this baby up from Allen Samuels Dodge in Katy Texas. Ordered 5/31, delivered today 7/10 after sitting in the rail yard here in Houston since 7/3!

She's a 2014 Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab in Maximum Steel (two tone) which I LOVE because it can appear blue, gray, or nearly black depending on lighting. I got the Ram Box storage which I will use a lot in my construction business.

Really looking forward to putting her through the paces!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Texas Curt that's one good looking PU truck. I don't know what you traded in but you are going to love it for much more than that sharp looking paint job. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Nice truck and I agree with you on the ramboxes they are very handy.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I sat inside the truck for about an hour playing with settings and getting familiar with uConnect. Here's a couple of night shots of the dash.

Reactions: Sasquatchilly

·
Registered
177 Posts
looks great I ordered mine june 6 and it got to the rail yard today. so it could be at the dealer ship any day

·
Registered
166 Posts
Good looking ride. Love the color combo. Thought looking at everyone else's pics would satisfy me while I wait on mine.... Might be making it worse! Congrats.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Great looking truck! I almost got max steel as well. It's a great color. I'll keep a look out for ya on the roads!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've got one that color! Hope to take delivery next week! Looks good!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Just picked this baby up from Allen Samuels Dodge in Katy Texas. Ordered 5/31, delivered today 7/10 after sitting in the rail yard here in Houston since 7/3!

She's a 2014 Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab in Maximum Steel (two tone) which I LOVE because it can appear blue, gray, or nearly black depending on lighting. I got the Ram Box storage which I will use a lot in my construction business.

Really looking forward to putting her through the paces!

What color is the bottom?

I sat inside the truck for about an hour playing with settings and getting familiar with uConnect. Here's a couple of night shots of the dash.

Love the station you got it on!

Nice looking truck, and you are right, it looks gray in the pix but when I see them on the lot they look dark blue.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Very nice truck! Its a color Im considering too and debating whether to go monotone or 2 tone like yours.
Is your a Crew Cab with 6'4 bed or is that the shorter box?

Id like to order a CC, 6'4 bed but also get rambox and Im getting mixed responses from people

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's the short box. I am pretty sure the Ram Box is only available with the shortest bed.

I love the two tone. I think it looks better but that's just my opinion!

·
Registered
360 Posts
It's the short box. I am pretty sure the Ram Box is only available with the shortest bed.

The RamBox is available on both beds and on the 2500s with the 6'4 bed. Ordered a CC 6'4 bed with RamBox and air suspension on an Outdoorsman 4x4.

·
Registered
177 Posts

I'm still getting mixed comments on the rambox, either way, this is not to deter from your thread and your sweet looking Ram :)

The RamBox is available on both beds and on the 2500s with the 6'4 bed. Ordered a CC 6'4 bed with RamBox and air suspension on an Outdoorsman 4x4.
Did you order with sunroof as well?

·
Registered
45 Posts
How do you like your truck? I live in College Station, not too far from Katy! I've been looking at getting one, and can't decide if I want the ram boxes. I work in construction too, I'm just afraid it would be a prime area to get scratches on the truck?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Overall I'm still loving the truck. Fuel economy is great and it has plenty of power. I pull a trailer nearly every day.

I like the Ram Box but the one drawback is that it makes it harder to reach items in the bed if you're standing on the sides. Step rails would help.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts