RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
That video won't play in the embedded player. :( Message says to go to YouTube to watch it. Appreciate the try and...I'm off to Youtube to find it. :)

Here's the link to the video on YT. You'll need to copy and paste it, though, as the forum software automatically tries to embed the link:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRfsZ_8C-3g

...and damn, can we retro fit those sound actuators to our exhausts?! Holy crap that sounds amazing! ...and yes, I want 275 HP, too... :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
That video won't play in the embedded player. :( Message says to go to YouTube to watch it. Appreciate the try and...I'm off to Youtube to find it. :)

Here's the link to the video on YT. You'll need to copy and paste it, though, as the forum software automatically tries to embed the link:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRfsZ_8C-3g

...and damn, can we retro fit those sound actuators to our exhausts?! Holy crap that sounds amazing! ...and yes, I want 275 HP, too... :)
You can just click the link in the embedded video when it says you need to watch it on Youtube

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
very cool. thanks for posting.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
We need to find some emblems that say Powered by Maserati
Ack..... No Way. I lost all respect for Maserati when they teemed up with Chrysler and put their branding on the old K-Car. (LeBaron) Besides... they don't make the engine.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Ack..... No Way. I lost all respect for Maserati when they teemed up with Chrysler and put their branding on the old K-Car. (LeBaron) Besides... they don't make the engine.
Ummm...they don't make their V6 gas engine either - Ferrari makes it for them. And when Maserati teamed with Chrysler for such dark items as the TC, it wasn't owned by Ferrari. They did, however, design the engine that a noted engine builder (VM Motori) builds.

As far as I'm concerned, we can all drape the Italian flag over our trucks and order a second plate of pasta... ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just checked it out then checked the sound video sounds great we need this for our trucks still waiting on mine to arrive

·
Registered
346 Posts
When you roll up in your 1/2 ton pickup truck and it sounds like a Maserati when you accelerate, you bet heads are going to turn. I agree as well, an aftermarket active sound exhaust system is a must. That "emotional sound signature" is looking very desirable.

·
Registered
13,687 Posts
Clicking that link didn't work. Had to cut and paste.

Video does not really have much on the motor. Nice pictures of an assembly line and some automated machines. Little documentation except the signs posted in the background. No video coordination with the signs and the program.

It is neat though. Kind of looks like a different engine at times. Not sure.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts