RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to the Official RAM 1500 Wheel/Tire Thread!

Purpose of this thread is to have people post specs and pictures! Both are needed! So that Fellow Ram 1500 Owners/Enthusiasts can get an idea of what the Wheel/Tire combo will look like

When posting pictures: post photos of several angles if possible, so we can get an idea of how if looks

Please post Pics of any 4th Gen RAM 1500 with the following (as much as you can):
-Wheel specs: Diameter, Width, Brand, Offset
-Tire Specs
-Lift (optional)
-type of suspension: for example if you are on the factory coil springs and shocks, factory air suspension, custom suspension setup.

Hope this helps organize things and give some owners here an idea of what wheel fitment and size they would want on their truck, and assist in purchasing their own sets.
Keep in Mind! This Is Not A for sale thread!

==============================================
here is the list of OEM wheels offered for the 4th Gen Ram 1500 I will keep photos saved here on the forum, in case the source site deletes them, found on Hubcaphaven

==============================================

To start since I don't have any aftermarket wheels or modifications done yet, I will just post my Truck in its Stock Glory on the Forged 20x9 Rim with the Factory Wrangler Tires

Lowered to entry/exit mode on factory airsuspension

·
Registered
104 Posts
Wheels: Method NV Matte Black 17x 8.5 with 0 offset. Tires are BFG KO2 LT 275/70R17 E-rated. No lift or level kit. Took a trip to Seattle this weekend hauling 600 lbs. in the bed and got 25.3 mpg. I am happy with that.

20150905_154130.jpg

·
Registered
424 Posts
image.jpeg
Fuel beast rims 20x10 -18
Tires 35x12.5r20 toyo open country at2 extreme
Lift zone 6 inch with 5 inch rear and bilsteins set at 2.1 8 inches

·
Registered
15 Posts
What's the largest tire someone has put on a stock 20" wheel? With a leveled front? With a lift? I want to put 275/65/20 KO2s on, which would be 34" with the front leveled using new links. They are the same width as the stock tires as per the BFG website (on an 8" wheel, not 9").

·
Registered
319 Posts
Welcome to the Official RAM 1500 Wheel/Tire Thread!

Purpose of this thread is to have people post specs and pictures! Both are needed! So that Fellow Ram 1500 Owners/Enthusiasts can get an idea of what the Wheel/Tire combo will look like

When posting pictures: post photos of several angles if possible, so we can get an idea of how if looks

Please post Pics of any 4th Gen RAM 1500 with the following (as much as you can):
-Wheel specs: Diameter, Width, Brand, Offset
-Tire Specs
-Lift (optional)
-type of suspension: for example if you are on the factory coil springs and shocks, factory air suspension, custom suspension setup.

Hope this helps organize things and give some owners here an idea of what wheel fitment and size they would want on their truck, and assist in purchasing their own sets.
Keep in Mind! This Is Not A for sale thread!

To start since I don't have any aftermarket wheels or modifications done yet, I will just post my Truck in its Stock Glory on the Forged 20x9 Rim with the Factory Wrangler Tires

Lowered to entry/exit mode on factory airsuspension
My wife's going to hate you for creating a thread like this. I just sold a set of wheels for my C63 (only have 2 sets now), but now you're tempting me to go buy a set of the OEM forged wheels....

Beautiful looking truck you have there!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
My wife's going to hate you for creating a thread like this. I just sold a set of wheels for my C63 (only have 2 sets now), but now you're tempting me to go buy a set of the OEM forged wheels....

Beautiful looking truck you have there!
Is she on this forum? lol, the oem Forged wheels to me look amazing, all i need is bigger tires maybe after I wear these out. What do you have?

and thank you! i love my ED

RULES:

From the Fuel Gallery Site

DODGE RAM 1500
WHEEL: Dune - D524
FINISH: Machined Black
WHEEL SIZE: 20
TIRE: Toyo Open Country M/T
TIRE SIZE: 315/60/20

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Another one from the Fuel Site

RAM 1500
WHEEL: Maverick - D260
FINISH: Chrome with Gloss Black Lip
WHEEL SIZE: 20"
TIRE: Toyo Open Country M/T
TIRE SIZE: 35x12.50x20
SUSPENSION: 4” BDS LIFT WITH FOX SHOX

·
Registered
72 Posts
RAM 1500 Limited EcoDiesel
wheel: RBP 94R
finish: Black/ Chrome
wheel size: 20"
tire: Toyo Open Country AT2
tire size: 275/65R20
suspension: 4” BDS air ride suspention lift kit

truck 9.JPG

·
Registered
39 Posts
uploadfromtaptalk1443408672303.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1443408699019.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1443408729068.jpg
15 with air suspension. Swapped links front and back for 2 inch all around lift.

eagle alloy 012 in 5x5.5 "our bolt pattern" -5 offset 17 inch. Nitto terra g2 285x75x17 e load rating at 50 psi. Should have tried to go 315x70x17 but lessons learned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 31 Posts