RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By that I mean.....*drumroll please*

The truck has been delivered to the dealership today! :D

Next Friday we'll take a late flight (9:30 pm) to Spokane, crash for the night at the Best Western, head for the dealership in the morning (and hopefully) be back home Saturday evening with the new rig after a 6 hour drive back. :)

Some stats:

Order Date: April 18
Build Date: May 7/8
Deliver Date: June 20

Time from order to delivery: 64 days or 9.14 weeks (Had to wait on May's allocation before the order went to D1 status and was accepted at the factory.)
Time from build to delivery: 45 days or 6.42 weeks

So depending on the delivery estimate you like to go with (the dealership's or the manufacturer's) she was either a bit ahead of schedule or just on time. While it seemed like a long-a$$ wait, I knew when I reached this point, and looked back, it wouldn't seem like such a big deal. That said, it'll be nice to have a second daily-driven vehicle back in our fleet!

7 days to go...
168 hours...
10080 minutes...

We wanted some adventure with this purchase, and we're gonna get it...as we have no way back if there's an issue on delivery day - stuck in Idaho with two dogs and no way home... But we'll figure it out... :) I'm choosing to have faith it'll be fine.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Contrats. I have a build date of may 17th, hoping for a delivery within 2 weeks. (Dieppe, NB)

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hot Damn. I don't know if I could wait a week.
No choice...must work...go to the actual office for a few days...show my face...

...and as a built in distraction, my birthday is Thursday. :D

gleb said:
Contrats. I have a build date of may 17th, hoping for a delivery within 2 weeks. (Dieppe, NB)
Sounds about right Gleb. :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Making me want my truck now, build date of next friday. Gonna be a LONG 7 weeks if it takes as long as yours, think I'm looking forward to decent ac in a truck finally more than anything else.

·
Registered
121 Posts
By that I mean.....*drumroll please*

The truck has been delivered to the dealership today! :D

Next Friday we'll take a late flight (9:30 pm) to Spokane, crash for the night at the Best Western, head for the dealership in the morning (and hopefully) be back home Saturday evening with the new rig after a 6 hour drive back. :)

Some stats:

Order Date: April 18
Build Date: May 7/8
Deliver Date: June 20

Time from order to delivery: 64 days or 9.14 weeks (Had to wait on May's allocation before the order went to D1 status and was accepted at the factory.)
Time from build to delivery: 45 days or 6.42 weeks

So depending on the delivery estimate you like to go with (the dealership's or the manufacturer's) she was either a bit ahead of schedule or just on time. While it seemed like a long-a$$ wait, I knew when I reached this point, and looked back, it wouldn't seem like such a big deal. That said, it'll be nice to have a second daily-driven vehicle back in our fleet!

7 days to go...
168 hours...
10080 minutes...

We wanted some adventure with this purchase, and we're gonna get it...as we have no way back if there's an issue on delivery day - stuck in Idaho with two dogs and no way home... But we'll figure it out... :) I'm choosing to have faith it'll be fine.
LOL! Happy for you! But question is: Do you have a hotel room or are you bunking with the 3-on-3 basketball squad?

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
LOL! Happy for you! But question is: Do you have a hotel room or are you bunking with the 3-on-3 basketball squad?
Ummm...we booked our own... ;)

That said...and get ready for this...my salesman offered us his condo for the night and said he'd bunk with a friend and we could just have his place for the night! Damn kind of him, but there is no way we're going to put the man out of his home for the night. ;)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Where are you buying from sportsguy?

·
Registered
940 Posts
Your affair has just begun. Congrats.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
About time! Let's hope it makes it home! Lol