RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered 5/27/14 and it arrived at the dealer on 7/7/14, right on schedule amazingly. It's a Laramie Crew, everything except for the sunroof, 3.55 rear, 17" wheels, 6'4" bed, and the tan interior. I have all of 15 miles on it so far, but it's a nice upgrade from the 09 Ram 2500 with the Cummins. So anyways... I know the rule. Pics or it never happened right?
IMG_5659.JPG IMG_5660.JPG IMG_5662.JPG

·
Registered
940 Posts
Ohhh a shot from the back seat. That's new! Nice wheels:)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ahh musta been on the same train as mine.. I have that same color laramie but short bed with black interior and I put the silver on the bottom.. Not sure iam going to be happy with the silver so I have gotten a price from the dealer to paint the bottom black.. I love the look of the outdoorsman with the gray and black on the bottom but they dont offer it on the laramie.. grrr..

Anyways, supposedly my truck is in Portland, Or waiting to be shipped to Bend... SOOOO excited its ridiculous..

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The silver/charcoal looks really nice and was my original choice. Hope you see it soon! Btw... Bend is awesome. I was there last weekend for work and am taking the wife back to sun river this Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's a super nice truck slojet. Enjoy your new ride, put some miles on that baby.
Thanks and yours as well! We are loving it. I thought I might miss the 2500, but I don't think I'm going to. Such a much more refined vehicle than my 09.
Heading down to swap out the goodyears for some LT rated michelins this afternoon. They offered $500 for the stock tires and the 17" wheels were $425 less than 20', so it's about a wash in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts