·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Now that's funny

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,221 Posts
Pearls of wisdom? It’s best to have her fixed right after baby delivery? (The only way you fix them. We’re not fixable either ask any woman who has married a man with those ideas) A failed turbo is an opportunity to upgrade? You can trade in a 40 YO for two 20 YOs if you are into going fast? Speed costs how fast do you want to spend?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bet he doesn't have a girlfriend anymore. Turbo is cheaper in the long run and won't mind if you listen to another turbo whining.
Actually, he is married with two kids. He and I went to high school and college together.

Like a wise old man who has been married for years, he, like me, has refrained from showing this to our wives. We find it funny and it's only a "joke" but not all jokes are for all eyes. Anyway, I'm sure my wife would find a description of an old hard to shift 5-speed manual transmission being the perfect descriptor for me. I'm quickly advancing to "grandpa" stage of life.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Actually, he is married with two kids. He and I went to high school and college together.

Like a wise old man who has been married for years, he, like me, has refrained from showing this to our wives. We find it funny and it's only a "joke" but not all jokes are for all eyes. Anyway, I'm sure my wife would find a description of an old hard to shift 5-speed manual transmission being the perfect descriptor for me. I'm quickly advancing to "grandpa" stage of life.
Hi: phprof... I wouldn't mind having "Twin turbos" but I don't have the compression ratio for them!!!
Dieseldragon North shore of Lake Erie.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts